Us Weekly reports that Nick Cannon’s bejeweled turban almost stole the show on the finale episode of America’s Got Talent. At the end it came down to The Clairvoyants and Grace VanderWaal. As many guessed, after seeing Grace perform for the first time, she won the competition. A star is born!
This wasn’t the first time we’ve seen Cannon in a turban. He was first spotted wearing one back in May 2016. He was at LAX with a black one on and many concluded that he was wearing it because of his divorce. Relationships make you go crazy and Nick has been honest about how much he misses Mariah Carey. We can care less why he’s wearing them, we just want him to stop!
|Nick Cannon Turban|
Grace VanderWaal has officially started her journey to the top. Hopefully she’ll be able to handle the high expectations America her for her. She stole our hearts with that genuine smile and we’re begging the industry not to ruin her life. Welcome to Hollywood!
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life