WorldStarHipHop recently posted a video that showed Roland S. Martin’s appearance on The Wendy Williams Show. Wendy Joan Williams Hunter got dragged by social media after she made offensive comments about Jesse Williams, HBCUs and the NAACP. No matter how offensive her comments may have been, she’s not transgender. The New Jersey native was born a woman and is still a woman.
|Is Wendy Williams Transgender?|
She compares the N-word to the B-word and social media wasn’t too happy about it. The backlash wasn’t nearly as bad as the backlash she received after her comments about the NAACP. But for her previous comments she most likely would have received a free pass for putting her foot in her mouth.
You May Like
- XXXTentacion And Drake Beef – Exposed? Gay? Bruce?
- How Much Is Mo’Nique Worth Right Now?
- Chadwick Boseman Wife Taylor Simone Ledward
- How Much Has Black Panther Made (So Far)?
- Tanisha Cleveland My 600 lb Life Now
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?