Betty Idol’s net worth is $1.2 million. She earned $100,000 for her first season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. She’s been getting those publishing checks behind-the-scenes. She recently released the song “Pluto.” She was once signed to Zone 4 and is currently signed to Universal as a songwriter.
|Betty Idol Net Worth|
- She was supposed to go to performing arts school when she was younger but she never did
- Her mother and grandmother were both singers
- As a child, her mother would make her write a song before she was allowed to go out and play
- She has never dated Lil’ Scrappy
- She quit the show because they tried to force her to play along with the Lil’ Scrappy-relationship storyline
- She teamed up with Soul Diggaz for the song “Elevator” the track topped the charts in Germany and Japan