What’s Happening At 9 On Instagram?
Fox News reports that a nude Snapchat video was to blame for a teenage girl’s suicide. Her family informed police that she decided to kill herself after her friends recorded a video of her taking a shower and then posted it on Snapchat.
|What’s Happening At 9 On Instagram?|
The #9oclockshowdown may seem innocent but it has the potential to humiliate people. At 9:00, participants post a person they have a crush on but by 12:00 they are advised to expose an ex. Exposing an ex no longer means sharing their secrets. Exposing an ex in 2016 means posting an image of the individual that will most likely embarrass them.
Some people think that they are doing no harm by exposing an ex-love interest. This is especially true when a person believes that the individual they are exposing broke their heart. Before you start on your journey for revenge, you might as well dig two graves.
Don’t waste your words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all. Every choice you make in life has consequences so choose carefully. Be prepared to pay the price.
The best revenge is moving on. Get over it! Do not give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer. The person you are attempting to harm will be happy to know that you are still thinking about them if they see you posting old images.
Remember, the darkest nights produce the brightest stars. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life