Love and Hip Hop is gone but not forgotten! We can’t wait for the next season!!
Waka Flocka’s mother, Debra Antney, had a meeting with D. Smith in the show’s last episode. D. Smith identifies as transgender. Waka Flocka’s mom is not transgender.
|Is Waka Flocka Mom Transgender?|
Debra Antney founded Mizay Entertainment in 2007. She helped kick off the careers of numerous entertainers, including Gucci Mane and OJ Da Juiceman. In an interview with Vibe, Antney explains that Gucci Mane is her nephew. She loves the rapper, their relationship is beyond the music game.
Antney gave birth to Waka Flocka on May 31, 1986 in Queens, New York. They moved to Atlanta nine years later. Antney was the former CEO of So Icey Entertainment before Gucci Mane closed the company in 2010.
Let’s take a look at Antney’s top 10 Instagram pics:
9. When she’s with 50 Cent.
8. When she’s pretty in purple.
7. When she strikes a pose.
6. When she takes mirror selfies.
5. When her confidence speaks for itself.
4. When she gets her hair did.
3. When she hits the streets.
2. When memories last forever.
1. When she’s with Tammy Rivera.