How To Turn Off Amber Alert
|How To Turn Off Amber Alert Android|
Amber Alerts are vital but if you’re anything like me you have to wake up for work in the morning so you’re trying to figure out how to turn off the Amber Alert.
The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing so it’s very important to turn the alert back on as you never know when you may be able to help a person reunite with their loved ones.
- On Android devices open Settings and select More under Wireless & Networks.
- Scroll down the page to the Cell Broadcasts settings
- Once the page has opened you’ll see options to disable extreme threats, severe threats and Amber Alerts
|How To Turn Off Amber Alert Iphone|
- Open Settings and select Notifications
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see the option to disable Amber Alerts as well as Emergency Alerts
Don’t forget to turn the alert back on when you wake up. It may seem like a tedious routine but you never know when it will come in handy!
Amber Alerts are emergency response systems used to inform the public about missing people (usually a child), via media broadcasting or roadway signs.