Kidada Jones is the daughter of Quincy Jones and Tupac Shakur’s former fiancé. Tupac and Kidada were dating in 1996, the year he was murdered. Tupac and Quincy Jones had beef in the early 90s. Shakur called Jones out for dating white women. Kidada’s sister, Rashida, responded to Tupac, calling him out for disrespecting her father.
Tupac eventually apologized for disrespecting Quincy and he started dating Kidada. Quincy and Tupac became friends. Jones was born on March 14, 1933. He produced music for some of the most successful artists of all-time, including Michael Jackson, Aretha Franklin and Frank Sinatra.
|Tupac And Quincy Jones Daughter Kidada|
Kidada Jones Tupac Tattoo
|Kidada Joens Tupac Tattoo|
Kidada was born on March 22, 1974. Her mother, Peggy Lipton is an actress and former model. Peggy and Quincy were married from 1974 to 1990.
Kidada Jones is played by Annie Ilonzeh
Kidada is played by actress, Annie Ilonzeh from General Hospital. Do you remember Harper Scott on Empire? She was the journalist that Lucious made disappear. That was one of Annie’s most recent roles. Annie was born on August 23, 1983 in Grapevine, Texas. She got her start in an episode of How I Met Your Mother. She played Harper Rose on Person of Interest alongside Taraji P. Henson.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life