Paula “Sunshine” Jones from Atlanta, Georgia lost more than 400 pounds after visiting Dr. Nowzaradan on My 600 lb Life. Scroll down to see updated pics of Paula. When we met her, she was 39 with four kids and weighed 542 pounds. Sadly, her husband passed away in 2012 due to weight complications.
|Paula Jones Dr. Nowzaradan My 600 lb Life|
The following pic shows Paula and her daughter, Savannah. Paula thinks she passed on her unhealthy eating habits on to Savannah because Savannah currently weighs more than Paula.
|Paula Jones My 600 lb Life Daughter Savannah|
The following pic shows Paula at the 3rd Annual Bariatric WLS Conference:
Paula recently announced that she registered for the SE Bariatric WLS Conference in Orlando in April 2018. She won’t be speaking this year but she’s super excited about it.
What do you think about Paula Jones from My 600 lb Life? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School