Karina Garcia appeared in episode 5 of My 600 lb Life‘s sixth season. At the beginning of the episode, Karina weighed more than 630 pounds. She’s 38-years-old and lives in her parent’s house. Garcia lives in the living room because it’s the only room she can fit in and it’s close to the bathroom.
Karina is depressed because she can no longer do the things she loves doing. She’s the oldest of 3 kids. Her and her sister are 10 months apart but they didn’t spend time with each other as a child because of Karina’s asthma. By the time Garcia turned 5, her health improved but she was addicted to food.
The following pic shows Karina Garcia now.
|Karina Garcia My 600 lb Life Now|
Dr. Younan Nowzaradan and his team had to perform a surgery on Karina to remove a gastric balloon from a previous weight loss surgery. This is a rare procedure on My 600 lb Life. The balloon was inserted to help Garcia stop overeating but it was ineffective.
|Karina Garcia My 600 lb Life Young|
What did you think about Karina’s episode of My 600 lb Life? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School