Janizia Ross is the 17-year-old who received an in-school suspension for proposing to her girlfriend during a high school talent show. The incident occurred at Alexandria High School in Alabama. Janizia’s mother, Jeanise Ross-Walton explains that her daughter made a rainbow-colored poster with “Prom?” on it.
School claims Janizia was suspended for public “promposal”
Alexandria High School officials claim that Ross wasn’t suspended for proposing to her girlfriend she was suspended for breaking a rule against public “promposals.” Janizia and her friend, who was the master of the ceremony, received in school suspensions.
|Janizia Ross Suspended For Same-Sex Proposal|
Janizia’s mom says that Janizia asked a teacher for permission to hold up the sign during the talent show. The teacher granted Janizia permission but later revoked it. The master of the ceremony didn’t know the teacher changed her mind.
What do you think about Janizia Ross being suspended for asking her girlfriend to the prom? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life