James Conley III is the man who claims that he was racially profiled at the Old Navy near Jordan Creek. The store is located in West Des Moines, Iowa. The incident occurred on Tuesday, January 30, 2018. James went into the store and picked up two hoodies he liked and took them to the register. The cashier asked him if he was planning to pay for the jacket he was wearing.
The manager scanned James Conley’s Old Navy jacket
Conley thought the cashier was joking because he bought the jacket he was wearing last Christmas. The manager lied and told James that the store had a policy requiring them to scan previously purchased merchandise that customers wore into the store. I would have lost it. Scroll down to see Conley’s Facebook post which recently went viral.
|James Conley III Old Navy Racial Profiling Jordan Creek|
Other Old Navy customers weren’t forced to scan their items
“People generally see what they look for” -Harper Lee
“People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for” is a classic quote from Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird. It means that there are times that you can’t help others see the truth because that’s not what they’re looking for.
What do you think about James Conley III being racially profiled at Old Navy? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life