Dorothy Perkins aka Dottie Potts from Mississippi appeared on season 4 of My 600 lb Life. When we met her, the mother of 2 weighed more than 600 pounds. She had 2 boys, her son Daniel and her son Landon. Dottie’s husband, Chris Potts also appeared on her episode. Daniel was born with cerebral palsy and Dottie was separated from his father.
Dottie was motivated to lose weight because she was Daniel’s primary caregiver. Dottie’s current husband, Chris Potts is Landon’s father. Chris helped Dottie with the kids in the morning but then he would leave for work.
|Dottie Potts My 600 lb Life Young|
Sadly, Dottie’s son, Daniel Ray Perkins passed away on April 10, 2016. The following pic shows Dottie visiting Daniel’s gravesite:
|Dottie My 600 lb Life Son Daniel Ray Perkins|
Daniel was born on December 1, 2002, with cerebral palsy (CP) and passed away due to the illness. CP is a term used to describe a group of disabilities that affect a child’s ability to move due to abnormal brain development, often before birth. March is Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month and March 25 is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day.
What did you think about Dottie’s episode of My 600 lb Life? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life