Deb Antney is the mother of five sons and three adopted daughters. Her sons include Juaquin Malphurs aka Waka Flocka Flame, Wooh Da Kid, Rahleek Malphurs, Tyquam Alexander and KayO Redd. Brandon Barnes is Deb’s Godson. She took him in and has played a major role in his life. In season 2 of Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta we see Deb and Brandon working with Jhonni Blaze.
Deb Antney Net Worth As Of 2018: $12 Million
|Deb Antney Kids|
In episode 5 of Growing Up Hop Hop Atlanta‘s second season, “Bow Caught In Jhonni’s Blaze” we see Deb try to help Jhonni get her life together. She tells her that there’s no problem in regard to Jhonni’s music but Jhonni needs to get her behavior together. Jhonni announces that she has quit dancing and is now focused on her music.
Deb Antney And DJ Hurricane
|Deb Antney DJ Hurricane Jermaine Dupri|
What do you think about Deb Antney? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School