The fourth season of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood was unforgettable. Newcomers like Keyshia Cole, Solo Lucci and Zell Swag made the series more entertaining. Chanel West Coast also made the show more entertaining. She was one of the first people to recognize that Hazel-E was ridiculous and almost fought her on the set of a music video.
Chanel West Coast Net Worth As Of 2018: $1.2 Million
|Chanel West Coast Net Worth 2018|
LMFAO…..new year new false advertisement about me being Minkus. I honestly feel more sad for the actor Lee Noris than myself because people think he’s dead living inside of me 😂😂😂 Poor guy. Anyways…here is a reminder that no matter what people say about you all you gotta do is laugh it off, stay true to yourself, and everything will be ok. No matter what obscure luck life gives you…you can and will rise above it all as long as you stay positive. Happy New Year everyone! I hope that this new year brings you all love, happiness, and prosperity! ❤️
Chanel’s father was a DJ, explaining her love for music. He would take her to nightclubs throughout the city despite her age.
Chanel West Coast is here to stay. She continues to release quality singles and fans can’t wait for her debut album.
Are you a Chanel West Coast fan? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life