New Orleans Pelican’s star DeMarcus Cousins tore his in achilles in Friday night’s game against the Houston Rockets. The Pelicans gave up a 20 point lead so Cousins played throughout the 4th quarter of the game. He got fouled with 15 seconds left in the game and missed his second free throw. He followed his miss and that’s when he tore his achilles.
The injury occurred 2 days after LeBron James selected Cousins to play for his All Star team. Four days ago, DeMarcus scored 44 points, grabbed 24 rebounds and dished out 10 assists against the Chicago Bulls. He became the first played to put up 40-20-10 since Kareem Abdul Jabbar did it in 1972.
|What Happened To DeMarcus Cousins? Injury Torn Achilles|
This is a contract season for Cousins and his historic night against the Bulls led many to believe that he would receive a max contract. These days, a max contract in the NBA can be worth over $200 million for five years. Last year, Stephen Curry made history by signing a five year deal worth $201 million. No NBA team will pay Cousins anything close to that amount of money after seeing his tear his achilles.
Pray for DeMarcus Cousins. 🙏🏿
What do you think about DeMarcus Cousins’ tearing his achilles? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life