Tristan Coopersmith is Charlie Walk’s former employee who accused him of sexual harassment. In a letter on Coopersmith’s website she explains that Walk wold make lewd comments about her body on a regular basis. She says that on one occasion, Charlie got drunk and pushed her into his bedroom. Luckily, she was sober and 6 inches taller than the music executive.
Charlie Walk Net Worth: $10 Million
Walk eventually became the vice president of Columbia. At Columbia, the music executive worked with some of the most popular stars on the planet including Beyonce and Mariah Carey. From 2005 to 2008 he was the president of Epic Records and in 2013 he joined Republic Records.
Charlie Walk’s Wife Lauran
|Tristan Coopersmith Charlie Walk Net Worth Wife Lauran|
She’s a licensed psychotherapist who founded Life Lab, a women’s social club that offers classes that ignite creativity and mindfulness. She claims that Walk harassed her while they worked for Sony Music. Epic Records is a division of Sony and Walk was the president of Epic from 2005 to 2008.
What do you think about Charlie Walk being accused sexual harassment? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School