Natalia Martinez’s Finsta account name was @natitties0 but all the content has been deleted. A “Finsta” account or “Finstagram” is a fake or second Instagram account. The Georgia State University soccer player was suspended for posting a racial slur but some students didn’t think that was enough. They created a petition to have Martinez expelled from the school.
What did Natalia Martinez say?
|Natalia Martinez Finsta What Did She Say?|
In 2008, Barack Obama’s presidential election broke historic racial barriers. I had high hopes for a future of improved race relations in America but those hopes are gone. President Donald Trump doesn’t mind a toxic environment full of racism and we’re following his lead.
White college students aren’t the only group making headlines for racism. We recently published an article about Love and Hip Hop Miami star, Amara La Negra’s beef with Cardi B’s sister, Hennessy Carolina. Amara and Cardi are both of Afro-Latinas but Amara is dark-skinned and Cardi is light-skinned.
What do you think about Natalia Martinez’s comments? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life