My 600 lb Life is an addictive TLC series that takes viewers inside the lives of “morbidly obese” people who are trying to lose weight to qualify for weight loss surgery. The show is inspirational and proves that you can do anything you want to as long as you stick to it. Check out the following My 600 lb Life before and after pics.
Dr. Younan Nowzaradan is the true star of the series. He’s a surgeon based in Houston and uses tough love to motivate his patients. Many of the individuals on the show have experienced tragedy leading to their weight gain. We tend to make excuses for people who have faced difficulties but Dr. Nowzaradan tells his patients the truth and his constructive criticism usually works.
My 600 lb Life follows patients for a year because they must first lose weight to qualify for surgery. The show’s first season took 7 years to film. Many of the individuals on the series suffer life-threatening conditions but only one person has passed away. Henry Foots was featured in the first season of My 600 lb Life and died in 2013 from an illness that was not related to his surgery.
|Nikki Webster My 600 lb Life Before And After Pics|
What did you think about My 600 Life? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life