The rumor that Jamie Lee Curtis is transgender is false. She is not a man. Jamie was born a female and is still a female. Curtis won a Golden Globe for her role as Helen Tasker in the 1994 film True Lies. In the film, Helen is the mother of Eliza Dushku’s character, Dana Tasker. Sadly, Dushku recently revealed that she was molested by a stunt coordinator while filming True Lies.
Eliza Dushku was born on December 30, 1980 and was only 13 when she appeared in True Lies and 12 when the movie was filmed. The movie was directed by James Cameron and featured Curtis, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tom Arnold. In the Facebook post below, Dushku exposes Hollywood stuntman, Joel Kramer. The stuntman claims that Dushku’s story is a lie. Curtis revealed that Dushku told her about the incident a few years ago making it difficult to believe Kramer.
|Is Jamie Lee Curtis Transgender?|
Jamie Lee Curtis proclaims that the truth shall set us all free. She hopes that Hollywood is changing for good so victims will no longer have to wait more than 2 decades to share their stories.
In the Facebook post below, Dushku claims Kramer molested her in his Miami hotel room. The stuntman told Eliza’s parent that he would take her to the stunt crew’s hotel so Eliza could swim in the pool. When Joel arrived at the hotel, he took Eliza to his room and allegedly molested the actress.
What do you think about the rumor that Jamie Lee Curtis is transgender? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life