Gunplay and his girlfriend, Keyara were seen on the first episode of Love and Hip Hop Miami season 1, “Welcome to Miami.” Keyara tries to convince the rapper that they shouldn’t move back to Miami but Gunplay loves the 305. Keyara is scared the rapper won’t be able to stay out of trouble if they move back and it looks like she’s right.
|Keyara Gunplay Girlfriend Love And Hip Hop Miami|
Gunplay’s girlfriend is seen in the picture below. Rumors suggests that he married Keyara Stone in 2016. In Love and Hip Hop Atlanta season 6 episode 9, “Bachelor Bash” Gunplay explains that he’s having relationship problems. Stevie J, Yung Joc and Scrappy listen to the rapper’s 2016 song, “Boxing With My Demons” aka “Bible On The Dash Pt. 2.” Scroll to the end of this article to see the video for the song.
|Gunplay Girlfriend Boxing With My Demons Rick Ross Beef|
Miami Beach has been praised but Gunplay is from Carol City, Florida, a neighborhood in Miami Gardens. Gunplay is Puerto Rican and Jamaican. He was born in El Paso, Texas and moved to Miami when he was 9.
The following tweet calls out Love and Hip Hop‘s creator, Mona Scott-Young:
Gunplay from Miami…….Joseline and Scrappy moving to Miami……. Mona think she slick …….. #LHHATL pic.twitter.com/HDSScROVoM
— Richard Smith (@rsvp242) May 9, 2017
It’s clear that the series is planning to introduce its Miami installment. Mona has witnessed us fall in love with Joseline Hernandez and Scrappy so she’s using them to make sure Love and Hip Hop Miami doesn’t flop.
What do you think about Gunplay’s girlfriend? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life