DJ Hurricane and his daughter, Ayana Fite appear on Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta. In episode 3 of the the show’s third season, “Rack It Up” we see Ayana try to convince her father to invest in her clothing line, Cozy Closet. She also needs money for a breast reduction but Hurricane doesn’t want Ayana to get surgery.
DJ Hurricane Net Worth: $40 Million
|DJ Hurricane Net Worth|
How many kids does DJ Hurricane have?
DJ Hurricane and Ayana can be seen on season 2 of Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta on Thursdays at 10/9c on We TV. Follow him on Instagram: @DJHurricane1
What do you think about DJ Hurricane? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life