Cardi B didn’t win a Grammy but she but her and Bruno Mars stole the show with their unforgettable “Finesse” performance. The In Living Color themed performance was similar to the song’s music video. The only thing missing was Homey D. Clown. Damon Wayans could have made the performance the greatest Grammy Award moment of all-time with one phrase: “Homey don’t play that!”
Cardi B Net Worth As Of 2018: $4.5 Million
Cardi loved the streets and when she was 16 she joined the infamous Blood gang. She worked at a supermarket but eventually got fired. Her family was poor so Cardi became a stripper to help her mom pay the bills.
Jesus Christ I’m so emotional, @offsetyrn I loveee you so much .Thank you for seeing the potential in me since you met me .For giving me advice molding me and loving me .Your such a amazing man to me your family ,friends ,kids and you are extremely talented.I can’t wait to spend FOREVAAAA with you .Lets make a lot shmoney and love together ❤️ ❤️
On Love and Hip Hop we witnessed Cardi pursue her career as a rapper but she was getting caught up in all the drama surrounding the series. She left the show after two seasons to focus on music. A few months after announcing that she was done with Love and Hip Hop, Cardi B made history with her 2017 single, “Bodak Yellow” and many thought she deserved to win a Grammy Award. On December 22, 2017 she released “Bartier Cardi” featuring 21 Savage.
You May Like
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School