Bobby Lytes will appear on the first season of Love and Hip Hop Miami. He was born on October 24, 1990 and is currently 27-years-old. Bobby is an openly gay rapper determined to change the music industry. He is Trina’s cousin and grew up in Homestead, one of Miami’s most dangerous neighborhoods.
|Bobby Lytes Love And Hip Hop Miami|
In episode 1 of Love and Hip Hop Miami‘s first season, “Welcome To Miami” we see Bobby go crazy on Trina’s assistant, Alvin. Bobby doesn’t receive the respect he thinks he deserves from Trina’s entourage and he refuses to stay quiet about it. Bobby, Miami Tip, Trina and Alvin are at a restaurant and Bobby throws a drink on Alvin!
Bobby Lytes Vs Hazel E
Bobby Lytes grew up poor in one of Dade County’s toughest neighborhoods. Homestead, Miami is known for its speedway but its also home of some of Miami’s most dangerous gangs. Last year, numerous members of the M-13 were arrested in Homestead. Bobby had to be strong to survive Homestead and he’ll have to be even stronger as a openly gay rapper.
Homophobic rappers like Eminem and the Migos dominate the charts. Fans recite their lyrics without thinking twice about what they’re saying. Bobby Lytes will change that. In 2014 he released the song “Make Some Money” proving that he’s a talented emcee. Love and Hip Hop Miami gives Bobby an opportunity to take his career to the next level.
Check out the Love and Hip Hop Miami super trailer:
What do you think about Bobby Lytes? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life