Alicia Kirgan and Tim Carter appear on episode 4 of My 600 lb Life‘s sixth season. Alicia is from Madison, Illinois and weighs 622 pounds. She has difficulties standing in the shower and has to take breaks. She doesn’t want to ask her boyfriend, Tim for help because she’s too embarrassed. When the couple first met, Tim was addicted to drugs.
Tim overcame his drug addiction but now Alicia is struggling with an addiction to food. Tim is getting frustrated with Alicia and says that she doesn’t want to do anything but watch TV and eat. The couple drives from Illinois to Houston to see Dr. Nowzaradan. The trip is difficult for Alicia and she’s relieved when they arrive at their hotel.
|Alicia Kirgan Tim Carter My 600 lb Life|
The screenshot below shows Kirgan’s LinkedIn page. She’s listed as a Night Supervisor at Omni Hotels and Resorts but the next line reveals that she’s unemployed, looking for opportunity.
|Alicia Kirgan LinkedIn|
Like many of the individuals on My 600 lb Life, Alicia’s upbringing was chaotic. She was raised by her grandmother because her parents were always fighting. Alicia’s father was addicted to alcohol. Kirgan explains that her grandmother would give her food to make her feel better about her parents. Alicia explains that food helped her cope but then her grandmother passed away, and Alicia’s life fell apart.
|Alicia Kirgan My 600 lb Life|
What did you think about Alicia Kirgan’s episode of My 600 Life? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- AJ Green Wife Miranda Brooke
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours