Alex Smith and his wife, Elizabeth Barry Smith have three kids. Their first son, Hudson was born in May of 2011. Their second son, Hayes was born in March of 2013 and their daughter, Sloan was born on February 4, 2016. Alex and Elizabeth are headed to the nation’s capital. The Kansas City Chiefs agreed to trade Smith to the Washington Redskins for a third-round draft pick and Kendall Fuller.
Alex and Elizabeth became engaged in 2007. In 2009, they got married at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. Nine years and three kids later, the Smiths are looking better than ever:
|Alex Smith Wife Elizabeth Barry Kids|
Prior to marrying Alex, Elizabeth was a cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders. When they met, Alex was playing for Oakland’s division rivals, the Kansas City Chiefs.
|Elizabeth Barry Oakland Raiders Cheerleader|
“It was, maybe not love at first sight”
What do you think about Alex Smith being traded to the Washington Redskins? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School