6ix9ine could end up in jail if he doesn’t pass the Science section of the GED. As a part of the plea deal from his 2015 child sex abuse case, 6ix9ine agreed to complete his GED. Jezebel reports that the rapper was in court on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 for his sentencing hearing and he told the judge that he passed every portion of his GED except Science.
Last year, the rapper, whose real name is Daniel Hernandez (Teka$hi aka Tekashi69), pleaded guilty to three felony counts of the use of a child in a sexual performance. The incident occurred on February 21, 2015. 6ix9ine’s next hearing date is April 10, 2018. If he’s serious about staying out of jail, we won’t see him on social media until he passes the Science portion of the test.
|6ix9ine Fails GED|
In January of 2016, Kodak Black earned his high school diploma while he was in jail. 6ix9ine is a talented rapper but I’m glad the judge is making him complete his GED. Who knows how long his rap career will last. Earning his GED will create more opportunities for him in the future.
What Is The GED?
“GED” stands for General Education Development but often called a General Education Diploma. The test is for people who don’t have a high school diploma. Passing the GED is equivalent to earning a high school diploma. The GED includes five sections:
- Social Studies
What do you think about 6ix9ine failing his GED? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life