Tim from Sweetie Pie’s was sued by his own mother, Robbie Montgomery. The lawsuit alleges trademark infringement due to the use of the name at his restaurants. Scroll to the video towards the bottom of this post to hear Tim and his mother discuss the lawsuit. Keep reading for details about why Tim went to prison, his new girlfriend and his real name.
Why did Tim from Sweetie Pie’s go to jail?
Tim spent 10 years in jail for armed robbery. We know what you’re thinking: Why would Robbie Montgomery’s son need to rob anyone? She was one of Ike Turner’s Ikettes, enabling her to provide for her family. Despite Robbie’s success, Tim followed his father’s footsteps.
He sold drugs which left him in debt with numerous other drug dealers. When he was unable to get the money to pay them back, he started robbing people and ended up in prison at the age of 17.
|Tim Montgomery Sweetie Pie’s Prison New Girlfriend Real Name|
Tim From Sweetie Pie’s New Girlfriend
In the first season of Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s we watched Tim propose to Jenae Wallick. Tim wasn’t ready to be in a relationship but he’s matured since then. Tim’s new girlfriend is former Basketball Wives star, Jennifer Williams.
|Tim Norman New Girlfriend Jennifer Williams|
The video below shows Robbie meeting Jennifer:
Tim’s real name is Tim Norman. Despite popular belief, his real name is not Tim Montgomery. Don’t miss the next episode of Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s! The video below shows Tim and Miss Robbie’s recent appearance on The Real:
Do you think Tim and Jennifer’s relationship is real? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life