Snapchat’s 8 best friends feature is one of the changes Evan Spiegel warned us about. The list shows you who you contact on Snapchat the most. Snapchat’s best friends list originally featured 7 BFFs but they’ve increased the number to 8. In the video at the end of this article, Snapchat’s founder, Evan Spiegel discusses how the app will change in the near future.
Making Snapchat more personal
|Snapchat 8 Best Friends|
The following tweet explains that your friends can tie for a spot on the new Snapchat best friends list. That’s how some people have ended up with 8 best friends. According to the tweet, once one of your friends beats the other out, you’ll have 7 best friends.
Apparently your friends can tie for a spot on your Snapchat best friends list and they will give you 8 best friends until someone gets beat out. The more you know.
— Brandon Albrecht (@albrecht2017) December 8, 2017
The tweet below explains that 8 best friends is too many. I agree. There was once a time when having one best friend was a social norm. Social media has completely changed our relationships.
8 best friends is too many.
— bronte🎄 (@brontevsworld) December 8, 2017
I don’t think Snapchat should make any more changes. The app has been one of the most popular apps in the app store for a long time. If it’s not broken don’t fix it.
Since when was having 8 snapchat best friends a thing? pic.twitter.com/OzPzheOtSX
— KT😸 (@katie_doogan) December 7, 2017
What do you think about Snapchat’s new best friends feature? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life