Shayla Stevens is the former Atlanta Falcons cheerleader who sued Da Brat for hitting her with a bottle at Jermaine Dupri’s Studio 72 club in Atlanta. The incident occurred 10 years ago but Da Brat hasn’t paid Stevens. Da Brat was originally ordered to pay Stevens $6.4 million but now she owes her the $6.4 million plus interest: $7.8 million.
Da Brat Net Worth: $1 Million
Da Brat’s $1 million net worth was earned through her career as a rapper. In the early 90s, Da Brat won a rap contest and got to meet Kris Kross. They introduced her to Jermaine Dupri and he signed her to So So Def. In 1994, she released Funkdafied. The album went platinum, making her the first female solo rap artist with a platinum album.
|Shayla Stevens Da Brat|
Stevens recently filed documents in California to have the judgement moved from Georgia. She can now go after Da Brat’s assets. Da Brat has been working hard to get her life back together since she was released from prison. The rapper, whose real name is Shawntae Harris served 3 years in jail for the incident.
Da Brat is now a co-host on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show and she recently made an appearance on Empire. The following video shows Da Brat’s testimony:
What do you think about Shayla Stevens suing Da Brat? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life