Lupe Samano is doing great. In the Facebook post below she shares pics from 2008 to 2013, before she got her weight loss surgery. She explains that she has come a long way and her mom would be proud. She thanks God and her new man, Andrew Renteria. Lupe is no longer with Gilbert.
In the post below, Gilbert reveals that he’s single:
The following post shows Lupe and her new man, Andrew:
Lupe Samano first appeared on My 600-lb Life in 2016. She’s not dead and now she’s out of bed. Lupe spent over a decade in bed. Her husband, Gilbert was her caretaker. She had gastric bypass surgery and has lost over 400 pounds. The new episode starts with Lupe discussing her hip pain. She hopes that Dr. Now will be able to fix her hip pain.
She can’t walk because of her hip pain
Lupe wants skin removal surgery but Dr. Now is disappointed because she hasn’t made any progress. She was in a coma a few years back and unable to move for an extended period of time. This caused her hip bone to start to fuse to her upper femur. Dr. Now admits that this makes it difficult for her to move but it’s not impossible.
|Lupe Samano Now Dead My 600 lb Life|
Gilbert cheats on Lupe
You May Like
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School