Damon Dash is Stacey Dash’s cousin. ESPN reporter, Jemele Hill recently called Stacey out on Twitter. Stacey will appear in the movie Honor Up. Jemele posted a pic of the movie poster which shows Stacey alongside Damon and Cam’ron. The film was produced by Kanye West. Jemele says that Stacey is running back to a black audience after she shamed black people daily on national television.
Stacey appeared in the video for Kanye’s 2004 track “All Falls Down.” Despite their previous work together, Kanye definitely shouldn’t agree with Stacey’s viewpoints. Dame even called Stacey out and claimed that his family disowned her.
|Is Damon Dash Related To Stacey Dash? Honor Up|
Stacey provided answers in the following tweet:
I’m sorry that my cousin Damon Dash is using our family relationship to advertise his movie. I have no written contract with him or Kanye West’s company (who I have had no dealings with at all). No one is authorized to use my name or photograph for “Honor Up.”
— Stacey Dash (@REALStaceyDash) December 7, 2017
Why did she record the film if she didn’t want to be on the poster? In 2015, Damon shared the following trailer. The movie was originally titled Too Honorable and Stacey appeared at the end of the trailer.
What do you think about Jemele Hill’s tweet about Stacey Dash? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Street Bud – Mom Cori, Age, Real Name, The Rap Game
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)