Net neutrality is dead and the viral tweet below reveals that Snapchat will cost $9.99 per month. The FCC voted to dismantle the net neutrality rules that requires Internet providers to treat websites equally. It is a right of freedom on the Internet, enabling users to go where they want when they want.
Snapchat isn’t the only service we may have to pay for. The viral tweet below reveals that Twitter would be $14.99 per month while YouTube would be $19.99 per month. Netflix is listed at $9.99 per movie and Google is $1.99 per search. We would all go broke and Internet usage would decrease rapidly. At this rate, Facebook could be $24.99 per month.
|How Much Will Snapchat Cost? Net Neutrality Dead|
The screenshot below is from Meo, an Internet provider in Portugal. The company created potential packages that we may have to add to our phone plans. Some of the most successful tech companies on the planet offered their apps for free before requiring users to pay for their services.
|Net Neutrality Dead|
Kids who go to school like me NEED the internet to write papers/turn in assignments/registrar for classes & pay tuition. Repealing #NetNeutrality kills education. It takes the fundamental human right. The access to information. The US is no longer a democracy. It’s a dictatorship
— 💫 Sherv (@ShootingSherv) December 15, 2017
Would you pay for Snapchat? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School