Earlier today, Sarunas J. Jackson aka Dro from Insecure decided to call Cardi B out on Twitter. Cardi is mixed, her father is Dominican and her mother is Trinidadian. Jackson clearly didn’t know that because he asked why Puerto Ricans like Cardi B were allowed to use the N-word. Cardi clapped back with the following tweet:
Sarunas J. Jackson plays Dro on Insecure. Jackson makes Molly look tiny on the series because he’s 6’8″. He’s from Inland Empire, California and played basketball at Roosevelt High School. He also played basketball at Post University in Waterbury, Connecticut. In 2013, he appeared in Pharrell’s “Happy” video and in 2015 he played Big Mike in Chi-Raq.
Issa Rae sent a message about California love in episode 4 of Insecure‘s second season, “Hella LA.” Hayley Kiyoko made an appearance and her character tried to sleep with Lawrence hours after they met. I’m a proud member of the #LawrenceHive but I want him to get back with Issa. She motivates him and keeps him focused.
|Dro Insecure Sarunas J. Jackson|
I think Molly should leave Dro alone. If they end up hooking up Molly could get attached to a married man. That’s a recipe for disaster.
I think Dro is on that Carmelo “She’s married I’m not” shit on the low. #InsecureHBO
— Rod (@rodimusprime) August 14, 2017
What do you think about Dro on Insecure? Do you approve of the open relationship he has with his wife? Will him and Molly hook up? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life