Rest in peace Lil Peep. This Xanax culture has to stop. Abusing drugs is not cool, it’s deadly. From Lil Pump to XXXTentacion, hip-hop’s new school is proud of their drug use. These days, you’re not an official SoundCloud rapper if you don’t pop pills. Even Chance the Rapper, the new school’s sacred leader, has bragged about how much he uses drugs. The Chicago emcee named his second mixtape Acid Rap.
Can you overdose on Xanax?
|Lil Peep Overdose Xanax Death|
Yes, you can overdose on Xanax. I know Smokepurpp and all the other SoundCloud rappers make the drug sound cool but it’s actually very dangerous. Xanax is fast-acting, making it deadly when abused. It’s one of the most addictive drugs on the market and SoundCloud rappers need to stop promoting it.
10. When he gets his lip pierced.
9. When he’s loving life safely.
8. When he has the perfect reaction.
7. When he’s always on his phone.
6. When he celebrates his last birthday. Thank you for blessing us with your amazing music. RIP
5. When he’s having a good time.
4. When he transforms into Brittney Spears.
3. When he’s in a good mood.
2. When he falls in love at first sight.
1. When he celebrates his last birthday. Rest in peace. You’re gone but we’ll never forget you.
What do you think about Lil Peep’s death? Did you know that you could overdose on Xanax? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Who Won The Rap Game Season 4?
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School