Is Cardi B pregnant with Offset’s baby? Cardi has made it clear that she doesn’t like fame and she doesn’t plan to be in the entertainment business for much longer. She might pull a Lauryn Hill and focus on family life with her new bae Offset. The Migos rapper makes enough money for the both of them but Cardi would regret it in the long run.
Cardi B Makes Billboard History Again
|Is Cardi B Pregnant? 2017|
Most of Cardi’s fans have supported her for nearly a decade. She became a social media influencer before appearing on Love and Hip Hop. The tweets below show how some of Cardi’s fans reacted to the rumors that she was pregnant.
The tweet below claims that Cardi B said she was pregnant.
cardi b said she’s pregnant..
— Ab$de (@mercc__) November 12, 2017
If Cardi is pregnant this will be Offset’s third child and Cardi’s first.
Cardi B is pregnant 😝
— Vell 🖤 (@VellVellyvells) November 12, 2017
The tweet below shows a fan who is sad about Cardi’s alleged pregnancy.
Cardi b is pregnant I’m sad
— Tezsha 🥀✨ (@tezsha_) November 12, 2017
Lauryn Hill fans who love Cardi are most likely scared that Cardi will quit music. Unlike Lauryn, Cardi is driven by money. That’s why Cardi ended up in the strip club before her rise to fame. Cardi hates Hollywood but she loves being able to provide for her family. As she explains in “Bodak Yellow”:
“And I pay my mama bills, I ain’t got no time to chill.”
Cardi is focused on her career so I don’t think she’ll be having any babies anytime soon.
Do you think Cardi B is pregnant? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life