Lil Wayne has four kids by four different baby mamas and we recently learned that the rapper might have a fifth child by a fifth baby mama. He definitely has one daughter and three sons. Lil Wayne is 100% certain that he is the father of Reginae, Dwayne III, Cameron and Neal. A woman is trying to prove that he has another son named Dwayne.
Lil Wayne recently announced that he was done with Dedication 6 and will drop it very soon. The New Orleans native is one of the hardest working emcees in the game but he still finds time to spend with his kids.
|How Many Kids And Baby Mamas Does Lil Wayne Have?|
Antonia “Toya” Wright is Reginae Carter’s mother
|Antonia Toya Wright Reginae Carter|
Lil Wayne and Antonia “Toya” Wright welcomed their daughter, Reginae Carter on November 29, 1998. Toya knew Wayne before the fame. When they met, she was 12 and he was 13. Two years later, Toya was pregnant with Reginae. Wayne and Toya got married in 2004 but separated in 2006. They still have a great relationship.
2. Sarah Vivan is Dwayne Carter III’s mother
|Sarah Vivan Dwayne Carter III|
Lil Wayne son, Dwayne Carter III was born on October 22, 2008. His mother radio personality, Sarah Vivan. She was born and raised in Cincinnati where she worked as a radio host for Streetz 94.5 an independent station. Her and Wayne have a great relationship. Sarah says that Wayne has always supported her interests.
3. Lauren London is Cameron Carter’s mother
|Lauren London Cameron Carter|
4. Nivea Hamilton is Neal Carter’s mother
|Neal Carter Nivea Hamilton|
*Keiotia Watson is Dwayne Carter’s mother
|Dwayne Carter Keiotia Watson|
Are you a Lil Wayne fan? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa My 600 lb Life
- Blac Chyna Star Brim, Cardi B Best Friend
- Safaree Net Worth, “Paradise” Remix
- Trina Net Worth, Kids
- Ruben And Anais Martinez Divorced Or Still Together?
- LaTonya Clark – Dream Doll’s Mom