Mariah Lynn pulls up on Brittney “Bri” Taylor
|Dream Doll Mariah Lynn Net Worth|
Bri and Bianca have been beefing for years. Mariah and Dreamdoll were initially cool but Dreamdoll and Bri are friends and Mariah and Bianca are friends.
In the post below, Dreamdoll calls Mariah out for having a song called “Money In The Bank.” She explains that Mariah doesn’t have any money in the bank. Dreamdoll is feeling herself and we’re not mad at her. Her single, “Everything Nice” is a hit, so she’s been adding to her bank account.
On Love and Hip Hop we see Dreamdoll visit Bri. The ladies discuss an incident that occurred at Dreamdoll’s birthday party. Bri was about to perform when Bianca and her crew tried to jump her. Dreamdoll tried to help Bri but Bianca’s security guard pushed her away.
I’m with Bianca if you don’t like me and say it’s on sight it’s up every time I see you. #LHHNY
— Lady positive (@purplelady225) November 14, 2017
Did these ladies learn anything from Remy Ma? Bri explains that Bianca was with DJ Webstar and then Webstar started working with Bri so Bianca got mad. Dreamdoll meets with Bianca to try to make things better but that didn’t work. The ladies of Love and Hip Hop can learn from Cardi B: Focus on dropping a hit song like “Bodak Yellow.”
What do you think about the beef between Dreamdoll and Mariah Lynn? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa My 600 lb Life
- Blac Chyna Star Brim, Cardi B Best Friend
- Safaree Net Worth, “Paradise” Remix
- Trina Net Worth, Kids
- Ruben And Anais Martinez Divorced Or Still Together?
- LaTonya Clark – Dream Doll’s Mom