The Platinum Life is E!’s answer to VH1’s Love and Hip Hop franchise. Unlike Love and Hip Hop, The Platinum Life focuses on powerful females in the music industry. All the cast members are in relationships with popular artists. The series also features all the drama you love seeing on Love and Hip Hop.
Episode 1 of the series, “Keep It Cute” showed two cast members in a heated argument during a trip to Las Vegas to see Jennifer Lopez perform. The Platinum Life airs after Keeping Up With The Kardashians so it will get tons of viewers. Scroll down for information about all the show’s cast members.
|The Platinum Life Cast|
Asiah Collins is married to Kid Ink. They both grew up in South Central Los Angeles and met in high school. They started dating in her 20s and got married 8 years later. The post above shows that they have a beautiful daughter. Asiah explains that she knows the ins and outs of the music business because of her parents.
La’Miya Good is Meagan Good’s older sister. She’s married to singer, Eric Bellinger. La-Miya is a singer and actress. She is friends with Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Smith. In first episode of the series starts with La’Miya and Crystal working out. La-Miya used to be in the group Isyss but now she’s supporting her husband’s career. She also has a nonprofit organization with her sister.
What do you think about The Platinum Life‘s cast? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa My 600 lb Life
- Blac Chyna Star Brim, Cardi B Best Friend
- Safaree Net Worth, “Paradise” Remix
- Trina Net Worth, Kids
- Ruben And Anais Martinez Divorced Or Still Together?
- LaTonya Clark – Dream Doll’s Mom