Offset broke the Internet after proposing to Cardi B at Powerhouse 99. BET and VH1 are already discussing which network will air the couple’s wedding. BET proved that they’re worthy through the success of Keyshia Ka’Oir and Gucci Mane’s special The Mane Event. Mona Scott-Young advised BET that VH1 will handle the couple’s affairs thanks to Cardi’s history with the network.
Offset’s Net Worth As Of 2017: $3 Million
Quavo and Offset played football at Berkmar High School. Quavo was a quarterback but Offset’s time with the team didn’t last long because of his horrible temper. Offset was eventually forced to go to military school.
Offset, Quavo and Takeoff formed the Migos in 2009. The name is short for Amigos and it’s also a slang word that means trap house. They released their first mixtape in 2011. In 2013, Migos dropped their breakout single, “Versace.” The group got Drake to do the song’s remix, taking their career to a new level.
They released their debut album, Y.R.N. in 2013 and then they dropped No Label 2 in 2014. Migos quickly became on of the most popular groups in the game but Offset couldn’t stay of trouble. The rapper spent time in jail in 2013 and 2015.
Offset found the love of his life in 2017: Cardi B. He recently proposed to the rapper and the couple is now engaged.
What do you think about Offset and Cardi B’s relationship? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life