Nicki Minaj will testify in her brother, Jelani Maraj’s child rape trial. Jelani was arrested in 2015 and charged with raping his stepdaughter who was 11-years-old at the time. Nicki will be her brother’s star witness. Jelani’s lawyers will argue that his ex-wife, Jacqueline Robinson made her kids lie to police in an attempt to extort $25 million from Nicki.
The Shade Room reports that Nicki Minaj’s brother, Jelani Maraj, was offered a new plea deal in his child rape case. When I read the headline, I thought that was good news but I was sadly mistaken. His DNA matched semen that was found on the 12-year-old’s clothes. The rapper will have to disown her brother considering how she felt about Tyga dating Kylie Jenner before she turned 18-years-old.
According to Oxygen Maraj’s accuser told police that he raped and sodomized her for eight months in 2015. His DNA profile was more than a billion to one match of the body fluids found on his victim’s pants.
|Nicki Minaj’s Brother Jelani Maraj Wife Jacqueline|
Jelani Maraj’s Age
Nicki Minaj’s Brother’s Wedding
Jelani Maraj’s Wife
What do you think about Nicki Minaj’s brother’s legal troubles? Do you think he’s guilty? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa My 600 lb Life
- Blac Chyna Star Brim, Cardi B Best Friend
- Safaree Net Worth, “Paradise” Remix
- Trina Net Worth, Kids
- Ruben And Anais Martinez Divorced Or Still Together?
- LaTonya Clark – Dream Doll’s Mom