Was Nicki Minaj’s stepbrother, Darius Harmon, in a high-speed police chase? First of all, Nicki Minaj doesn’t have a stepbrother that I’m aware of. Second, this is most likely fake news. The screenshot below shows a police chase in Buena Park, a city in northwestern Orange County. The caption explains that the suspect went live on Instagram during the chase.
Nicki Minaj’s real brother, Jelani Maraj was accused of raping his 11-year-old stepdaughter in 2015. Nicki will testify at her brother’s trial. Her brother’s ex-wife, Jacqueline Robinson allegedly tried to get Nicki to pay her $25 million to drop the rape charges against her brother. Now I understand why Nicki is taking so long to release a new album. She’s dealing with real life.
2017 has been a crazy year for Nicki. She went through a high-profile breakup with Meek Mill and then reunited with Drake. Then, her and Remy Ma started beefing. Nicki’s fans love her and understand that she’s been going through drama but they have been begging for her fourth album.
— NICKI MINAJ (@NICKIMINAJ) October 19, 2017
Nicki’s third album, The Pinkprint dropped about three years ago. The tweet above shows a potential cover for Nicki’s fourth album.
What was your reaction when you heard that Nicki Minaj’s brother was in a high-speed chase? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life