Lamora Williams is the Atlanta woman accused of killing her two sons by putting them in the oven and turning it on. Lamora is 24-years-old. Her son Ja’Karter Penn was 1 and her son Ke-Yaunte Penn was 2. She cooked her babies alive and then sent their father a video of their dead bodies. This is one of the most disturbing stories I’ve seen this year.
Investigators believe that the incident occurred on Thursday, October 12, 2017. Jameel Penn, the boys’ father, contacted the police as soon as he saw the live video. Initially, Lamora lied to the police, claiming that she left the boys with a babysitter and found them dead when she got home.
|Lamora Williams Facebook Atlanta Mom Kills Kids|
This incident reminds us of the importance of mental health. Lamora’s family believes she has a mental disorder that was never diagnosed. Her horrific actions are proof that she needed professional help. If you think you have a mental disorder, visit a doctor to get the help you need.
The Facebook post below offers prayers for Lamora and her family. There’s nothing more difficult than burying a child.
What do you think should happen to Lamora Williams? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa My 600 lb Life
- Blac Chyna Star Brim, Cardi B Best Friend
- Safaree Net Worth, “Paradise” Remix
- Trina Net Worth, Kids
- Ruben And Anais Martinez Divorced Or Still Together?
- LaTonya Clark – Dream Doll’s Mom
- Keisha Morris Shakur – Tupac Wife
- Al Horford Wife – Amelia Vega
- JoJo Zarur, Antonio – Love And Hip Hop Miami