Jhene Aiko got her boyfriend, Big Sean’s face tattooed on her arm. She got it done one week after divorcing producer Dot Da Genius. Aiko and Sean were seen at Keyshia Ka’Oir and Gucci Mane’s wedding. Sean sent Gucci some love and thanked him for going out of his way to help him out. The rappers have collaborated on multiple tracks.
I think it’s time for Sean to put a ring on Jhene’s finger. They make a great couple and always look happy together.
Miriam “The Witchdoctor” Lumpini tattooed Sean’s face on Jhene. She’s a celebrity tattoo artist who got her start in Sweden when she was 17.
|Jhene Aiko Tattoo Big Sean|
I’m hoping Gucci Mane’s wedding will motivate Sean to pop the question. Celebrities are super busy making relationships extremely difficult. I thought Sean would walk down the aisle with Ariana Grande but that didn’t happen. Sean is 29 and it’s a great time for him to settle down. Don’t let Jhene get away!
— Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) October 17, 2017
Jhene is 29 and she has already been through a divorce. The singer goes all out for her man when she’s in a relationship as proven by her new tattoo.
What do you think about Jhene Aiko’s Big Sean tattoo? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life