Don’t miss Keyshia Ka’Oir and Gucci Mane’s BET special The Mane Event on Tuesday, October 17, 2017. Gucci Mane recently had an interesting discussion with author, Malcolm Gladwell. Gucci reveals that he read all of Gladwell’s books while he was locked up. The rapper says the time he spent in prison saved his life.
Gucci Mane Net Worth As Of 2017: $20 Million
|Gucci Mane Net Worth 2017 How Much Is GuWop Worth?|
Stream Gucci’s new album, Mr. Davis:
Gucci began rapping when he was 14-years-old. Since then, he has released some of the best hip-hop mixtapes of all-time. Gucci helped put Atlanta’s trap music on the map.
In 2005 Gucci was charged with murder. Him and a group of friends shot at a group of men in Decatur. Gucci avoided jail time by claiming that he shot the person in self-defense.
In 2013, Gucci was charged for possessing a gun as a felon. He accepted a plea deal and spent the next two years in prison.
Gucci was released from prison on May 26, 2016. Two months later he dropped his classic album, Everybody Looking.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life