The rumor that Gucci Mane is buying NBC is false. The picture below claims that the rapper was planning to buy the television network and expose government corruption. His plan failed because the Illuminati imprisoned him and released a clone. The Gucci Mane conspiracy theories were funny at first but now they’re getting out of control.
|Gucci Mane Buying NBC? Clone Theory|
Since the beginning of his career, Gucci has been inspiring his fans through trap music. The tweet below shows that he has come a long way. While he still uses gangsta rap to share his voice with the world, Gucci has transformed into a mature businessman.
This is all the inspiration I need in 2017. Gucci Mane, an icon. pic.twitter.com/dtiNidYA7A
— Lit Freestyles (@Litfreestyles) October 18, 2017
Gucci proves that change is not easy but it is possible. He had to spend three years in jail to finally understand that he was living a reckless life. The rapper explains that he was facing up to 20 years in prison. Gucci knew he was lucky to be sentenced to 3 years so now he’s living his life to the fullest.
What do you think about the rumor that Gucci Mane is buying NBC? How about the Gucci Mane clone theory? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life