Fizz and Teairra Mari were seen wearing FVK Popularity in the season 4 finale of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood, “No Place Like Home.” The brands website reveals that the products are made in Japan. Teairra was seen wearing a black FVK Popularity hat while Fizz was spotted wearing a white shirt with the brand’s logo in black.
There’s a Marilyn Monroe shirt for $39.00 on the company’s website. Her eyes are covered in black and she’s above a FVK Popularity logo. The website also has Michael Jackson, Tupac and Biggie shirts available. There’s a Muhammad Ali shirt that shows the boxer in black and white with red gloves on.
|FVK Popularity Teairra Mari|
The clothing company posted the following pic of Fizz on Instagram. The post explains that they are having a photoshoot in Malibu on Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
Fizz was seen in his FVK Popularity shirt during his B2K reunion meeting with Ray J and Boog. The meeting went horrible. Fizz didn’t explain his intentions so Ray J and Boog almost got into a fight.
|FVK Popularity Fizz|
I can’t wait to find out more information about FVK Popularity!
What do you think about FVK Popularity? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life