Eric Bellinger and his wife, La’Myia Good were seen in episode 2 of The Platinum Life‘s first season, “After THOT.” The couple are at a photoshoot where Good reveals that she’s not comfortable with her body. La’Myia gave birth to their daughter, Elisha, in March 2015 and her body hasn’t been the same since. Eric lifts her spirits and they take some beautiful pics.
Eric Bellinger Net Worth As Of 2017: $600,000
|Eric Bellinger Net Worth 2017|
|Eric Bellinger Young|
Eric played football in high school and was offered a college scholarship. He rejected the offer to pursue a career in music. He joined The Writing Camp, a songwriter collective founded in 2007. The Writing Camp enabled him to collaborate with Selena Gomez and The Game. In 2011 he worked with Chris Brown and earned a Grammy for his work on F.A.M.E.
In 2013, Bellinger decided to pursue a career as a solo artist. He released numerous mixtapes and in 2014 he released his debut album, The Rebirth. In 2015 he released his second album, Cuffing Season and in December 2015 he released Cuffing Season Part 2.
What do you think about Eric Bellinger? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life