Eminem’s BET cypher freestyle broke the Internet. The rapper called out Donald Trump with lethal lyrics. If you didn’t like Eminem before you most likely love him now. The rapper, whose real name is Marshall Mathers, is already rich and doesn’t need to sell another album. That make what Slim Shady did more special.
Eminem Net Worth As Of 2017: $210 Million
|Eminem Net Worth 2017 How Much Is Slim Shady Worth?|
In the 90s, Eminem joined multiple rap groups. Him and his childhood friend Proof eventually established the group D12. In 2001, they released their debut album Devil’s Night.
Em’s career as a solo-artist made him a superstar. He is the best-selling rapper of all time. He released his debut album, Infinite in 1996. He signed with Interscope Records and dropped his second album, The Slim Shady LP in 1999.
Eminem recently reamed up with Dr. Dre to develop new music for the upcoming film Bodied. Em is also producing the movie.
You May Like
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa My 600 lb Life
- Blac Chyna Star Brim, Cardi B Best Friend
- Safaree Net Worth, “Paradise” Remix
- Trina Net Worth, Kids
- Ruben And Anais Martinez Divorced Or Still Together?
- LaTonya Clark – Dream Doll’s Mom
- Keisha Morris Shakur – Tupac Wife
- Al Horford Wife – Amelia Vega
- JoJo Zarur, Antonio – Love And Hip Hop Miami