Antoine “Fats” Domino has sadly passed away. The New Orleans singer, best known for “Blueberry Hill” died on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at his home in Harvey, Louisiana. He was 89-years-old. Fats died on the same day that actor Robert Guillaume passed away. Domino’s music is timeless and represents everything New Orleans is about.
Fats Domino’s 2017 Net Worth: $9 Million
|Antoine Fats Domino Jr. Net Worth|
When did Fats Domino die?
Fats Domino paved the way for New Orleans piano players
RIP fats domino… you helped pave the way for new orleans piano players… see you on top of that blueberry hill in the sky ❤️🙏🏼❤️
— Harry Connick Jr (@HarryConnickJR) October 25, 2017
Are you a Fats Domino fan? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life