The Blue Whale Challenge is a game that takes the control of players, causing them to harm themselves and even commit suicide. While social media challenges like the Nicki Minaj and Bow Wow Challenges are harmless, the Blue Whale Challenge is a very dangerous suicide game. The game brainwashes players, convincing them to try to complete extremely dangerous tasks.
Philipp Budeikin, Creator of the Blue Whale Challenge
Philipp Budeikin created the Blue Whale Challenge. The 21-year-old is from Russia and has called the people who take part in the game “biological waste.” He’s currently in custody on charges of inciting multiple people to commit suicide. This is an extreme example of the dangers of social media. Parents around the world work hard to provide for their children. While parents are at work, anything can happen.
|What Is The Blue Whale Challenge?|
Teens are constantly glued to their phones and there’s no telling what will capture their attention. The challenge is 50 days long and involves numerous tasks including self harm, watching scary movies and eventually committing suicide.
Isaiah Gonzalez Suicide, San Antonio, TX
Isaiah Gonzalez is a 15-year-old who recently committed suicide as a result of the game. His father found him in his room, hanging from his closet door. As a part of the game, Gonzalez live streamed the suicide. Social media restrictions are soon to come. Social media is getting out of control.
What do you think should be done to stop the Blue Whale Challenge? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
You May Like
- Drake Snapchat Name – 2018
- Did Lyrica Anderson File For Divorce From A1 Bentley?
- Aqualeo Rap A Lot Vs Tekashi69 (LAX Brawl)
- 6ix9ine – Age, Net Worth, Bio, Ethnicity, Tekashi69
- Tupac Net Worth Today – After Death, 2018
- Glenn Tyndell Brandywine Police Shooting
- 10 Blac Chyna Memes That Will Keep You Laughing For Hours
- Cardi B Dancing To Fergie’s National Anthem (Video)
- Is David Hogg A Crisis Actor? Redono Shores High School
- Lisa Fleming My 600 lb Life